Friday, July 28, 2006

bored

Why is there nothing to do? I'm bored!!! Really bored... Maybe I could try to find a lift in the psyc building so I don't have to walk up 8 flights of stairs... to the fourth floor... Or I could go find a book... But I wanna play with my RPGs! and there's nothing to reply to... *mutter mutter complain mutter mutter* Ok I'm going to wander around for a bit now... bubi to the few who bother to read my blog... Who never comment... *sniff* Maybe I'll go cry...

*sniff*

2 Comments:

Blogger Rosa said...

Hehehehe have a comment. :P. It may console you that it was four months before I got a comment on my blog :P.
I don't generally comment but I thought I'd tell you I'm listening... I'm always listening :)

9:30 pm  
Blogger Anita said...

Well none seems to actually recognise my existence in this virtual world. I don't let everyone know i exist either. But i am also here and my eyes are open.

8:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home