Tuesday, August 08, 2006

must not create more characters...

I'm struggling here... There's a great new weyr I've just joined... (http://www.angelfire.com/planet/lhw_rebirth/, go join we need more people!(only if you actually intend on playing please...)) And I want to create more characters but I don't want to create a character only to leave another one 'stranded' and I don't want to have under developed characters because I don't have time for them... So here's my struggle... Do I create more characters and just limit the numbers of weyrs? or do I limit both characters and weyrs or what??? Comments appreciated! Suggestions welcome!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nightfire said...

I'm not named after a bond game! the bond game just stole my name! I've used this name for years!

What is kingdom of loathing?
And I'm not going to quit things I enjoy.

10:35 am  
Blogger Nightfire said...

who/what is EoN?

12:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home